MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 marks the return of this high-stakes cooking competition, where 32 professional chefs vie for the coveted title of the next MasterChef champion. The show is set to kick off from 23 October 2023. If you are here to find out how to watch MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 in Ireland on BBC iPlayer, then read on.
BBC iPlayer restricts its content to viewers located outside the UK due to licensing and location limitations. By using a VPN, you can gain access to BBC iPlayer content from Ireland, effectively bypassing these restrictions and enjoying the content you want.
Quick Steps: How to watch MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 in Ireland on BBC iPlayer using a VPN
Why do we need a VPN to watch MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 in Ireland?
If you’re located in the United States and wish to watch MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 on BBC iPlayer, a channel exclusive to the UK, a VPN can be a valuable solution. With a VPN, your true location is concealed, making it seem like you are accessing the content from the UK. This way, you can effectively bypass the geographic restrictions and content licensing regulations enforced by the streaming service.
Where to watch MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 in Ireland for free?
MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 is accessible only to viewers within the UK on BBC iPlayer. For those located outside the UK, geographic restrictions may pose an obstacle. However, you can overcome these limitations by employing a VPN service equipped with UK servers. This will provide you the ability to stream the show from Ireland.
What are the best VPNs to watch MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 in Ireland on BBC iPlayer?
To place user convenience and privacy at the forefront while ensuring straightforward usage, we’ve chosen two leading VPN options recognized for their reliability and effectiveness in streaming MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 in Ireland.
- Server Network: With over 3,000 servers, including five in the UK, ExpressVPN provides a straightforward solution for bypassing iPlayer’s restrictions.
- Performance: ExpressVPN offers fast and consistent speeds, averaging 54 Mbps on UK servers with just a 7% reduction from the original speed, ensuring uninterrupted streaming of MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 in Ireland.
- User-Friendly Apps: ExpressVPN’s easy-to-use applications simplify setup on various devices, including laptops, mobile devices, and Fire Sticks.
- MediaStreamer: Enhances compatibility by allowing access to platforms like BBC iPlayer on devices that don’t typically support VPNs, such as smart TVs and gaming consoles.
- Server Switching: Effortlessly switch to another server if you encounter potential slowdowns, and managing server locations is user-friendly.
- Trial & Money Back Guarantee: While not free, ExpressVPN offers a 7-day trial for Android devices and a 30-day money-back guarantee, with unlimited data and speeds, 24/7 customer support, and exceptional unblocking capabilities.
Private Internet Access VPN
- Server Network: With 29,650 servers across 84 countries, PIA’s extensive server network provides multiple alternatives for improved streaming experiences.
- Privacy: Private Internet Access (PIA) excels at addressing privacy concerns while remaining user-friendly, making it a top-notch VPN choice.
- Seamless Streaming: PIA seamlessly streams MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 on BBC iPlayer in Ireland and extends its capabilities to platforms like Netflix and Disney+.
- Compatibility: PIA offers compatibility across a wide range of devices, allowing unlimited connections per license.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: PIA’s commitment to user-friendliness is reinforced by a 30-day money-back guarantee, providing peace of mind.
- User-Friendly Applications: PIA’s well-designed mobile and desktop apps strike a balance between simplicity for beginners and customization options for advanced users, ensuring an optimal VPN experience.
|3 Years + 4 Months||$79|
What is the release date of MasterChef: The Professionals 2023?
MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 will make its debut at 9 pm on Monday, October 23, 2023. The show will be available for streaming on BBC iPlayer.
MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 plot
In Masterchef: The Professionals Season 16, 32 ambitious chefs from different regions of the country will compete to become the champion of 2023.
Over the course of seven weeks, these professional chefs will undergo rigorous challenges that will assess their culinary skills, creativity, and knowledge. Only the most exceptional contestants will have the opportunity to compete for the prestigious trophy.
During each heat, four contestants will enter the kitchen, and they will first be tested in the challenging Skills Test. Following that, they’ll have the opportunity to showcase their culinary expertise in the Signature Menu round by preparing their own dishes. The top performers will advance to the semi-finals and ultimately, the grand final.
MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 trailer
🚨 FIRST LOOK! 🚨— MasterChef UK 🍴 (@MasterChefUK) October 17, 2023
The new series of #MasterChefTheProfessionals starts next Monday on BBC One & @bbciplayer – we just couldn't wait to give you a little taste… 👌@marcuswareing #MonicaGaletti @greggawallace #MasterChefUK pic.twitter.com/uI0A57vgXE
MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 episode guide
The season consists of a total of 21 episodes, each with a duration of 60 minutes. These episodes are scheduled for release on the following days and times: Mondays at 9 pm, and Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8 pm.
Season 16 Episode 1 – October 23, 2023
The first two chefs face a Skills Test set by Monica, who gives them 20 minutes to prepare and cook a fillet of brill and serve it with a turnip garnish and a coconut sauce. Marcus sets the 20-minute Skills Test brief – to poach and pan-fry a portion of guinea fowl, make a sherry hollandaise, and serve it with a bitter salad. Finally, all four chefs cook a two-course Signature Menu in one hour and 30 minutes.
Season 16 Episode 2 – October 24, 2023
The Skills Test set by Marcus asks for them to prepare and cook spiced monkfish and serve it with polenta and a chili butter sauce. Monica’s task asks for a twist on a banana sundae with caramelized bananas, coconut cream, chocolate sauce, and a quick banana ice cream. For the Signature Menu, they must serve a main course and dessert of their own choosing.
Season 16 Episode 3 – October 26, 2023
Invention Test asks for an outstanding dish showcasing nuts from a selection including hazelnuts, pistachios, peanuts, cashews and walnuts, flaked almonds, and nut butters, as well as a range of meat, fish, fruit and vegetables. They will cook for three of the UK’s most discerning restaurant critics, Jay Rayner, Leyla Kazim, and Tracey MacLeod.
Season 16 Episode 4 – November 30, 2023
They must create a parsnip dish served with pickled pears and a miso pumpkin sauce for the Skills Test. The remaining two chefs must make a dish of poached haddock and cauliflower cheese with two other cauliflower garnishes of their choosing.
Season 16 Episode 5 – November 30, 2023
This week, we will see scallops served with carrots and a peanut sauce and the flavors of a classic poire belle Helene – poached pears, chocolate, and Chantilly cream – put in layered pastry.
Season 16 Episode 6 – November 31, 2023
They must create a dish showcasing one of the four ingredients wasted in the UK more than any other – bread, milk, potatoes, and bananas. The remaining chefs must raise their game yet again as they face the daunting task of cooking for three of the UK’s most discerning restaurant critics, Jimi Famurewa, Tom Parker Bowles, and Jay Rayner.
MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 judges
Monica Galetti, Marcus Wareing, and Gregg Wallace will serve as judges for this year’s show.
- Monica Galetti temporarily stepped away from the show in 2021 to focus on her family and restaurant business. During her absence, she was replaced by Anna Haugh, the resident chef on Morning Live.
- Marcus Wareing marks his 10th series as a member of the judging panel. When asked about what motivates him to return to the show, he expressed, “I think we feel very fortunate to be invited back. We’ve truly made the show our own, and we believe our hard work is yielding great results.’’
- Gregg Wallace, a long-standing judge, will continue to be a vital member of the jury. In expressing his enthusiasm, Gregg Wallace stated, “This is an incredible, high-stakes competition, and I get such a thrill knowing that this is a genuinely life-changing opportunity for these chefs. I’m so excited to see who will walk through our doors.”
What TV channel is MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 on?
MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 can only be streamed on BBC iPlayer and won’t be aired on TV broadcasts.
Where was MasterChef: The Professionals 2023 filmed?
The cooking competition shifted its location and established its base at Digbeth Loc studios last year, a facility founded by Steven Knight, the creator of Peaky Blinders. Given their six-year agreement, it’s reasonable to anticipate that the 2023 season, as well as MasterChef: The Professionals and similar shows like Celebrity MasterChef, were all filmed at this venue.
What are the different types of challenges the chefs face in Season 16 of MasterChef: The Professionals?
In Season 16, the chefs are subjected to a range of challenges, including Skills Tests and Invention Tests. These tests involve tasks like preparing and cooking specific dishes. Within time limits and creating unique dishes that showcase various ingredients. Moreover, they must cook for discerning restaurant critics.
MasterChef: The Professionals is set to make a grand return, and fans of this culinary show are eagerly anticipating it. In the upcoming season, a new group of professional chefs will compete for the title of the 2023 Champion. Following Nikita Pathakji’s victory in the previous year. The show’s experienced alumni, Gregg Wallace and chef Marcus Wareing, will resume their roles as judges, and they will be joined by Monica Galetti, who is returning after a hiatus from the series in 2021.