Are you ready to be inspired and entertained by Dragons’ Den Season 20? This hit reality television show features a panel of successful entrepreneurs, known as the “dragons,” who are on the lookout for the next big thing. In each episode, aspiring entrepreneurs pitch their business ideas to dragons in the hopes of securing an investment. Tune in to see which entrepreneurs will win over the dragons and take their businesses to the next level. Get ready for an exciting and suspenseful ride as you watch the latest season! Here’s how you can watch Dragons’ Den Season 20 in Europe online.
If you want a game show that shows how entrepreneurs pitch ideas to potential investors, don’t forget to tune in to Dragons’ Den Season 20 online on BBC iPlayer.
Coming up next: Dragons’ Den Season 20 Episode 8, on February 28, 2023.
Quick Guide: Watch Dragons’ Den Season 20 in Europe on BBC iPlayer using a VPN
Why is BBC iPlayer restricted outside the UK?
Due to geo-restrictions, BBC iPlayer is only available to users located within the United Kingdom. This means that if you try to access BBC iPlayer in Europe, you will be blocked from accessing the content due to restrictions on your location. To watch BBC iPlayer in Europe, you need to use a VPN.
What time will Dragons’ Den Season 20 air?
You can watch the series from 5 January 2023, at 8:00 pm ET/PT on BBC iPlayer.
Where to watch Dragons’ Den Season 20 in Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Sweden, Austria, Norway, and Switzerland for free?
The reality show is available to stream online on BBC iPlayer. New Episodes are airing every week, with the help of ExpressVPN, you can also get your hands on BBC IPlayer’s latest shows in Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Sweden, Austria, Norway, and Switzerland or anywhere in Europe for free along with live events, documentaries, series, and much more.
What can we expect from Dragons’ Den Season 20?
Dragon’s Den UK is a version of a popular reality television show that originated in Japan. It features a panel of successful entrepreneurs, called “dragons,” who listen to pitches from aspiring entrepreneurs seeking investment in their businesses. The entrepreneurs present their business ideas to the dragons and answer questions about their products or services, financial projections, and marketing plans.
What do the dragons do in Dragons’ Den?
The dragons can then choose to invest their own money in the business in exchange for a percentage of ownership. The show is typically structured as a competition, with the entrepreneurs competing for the dragons’ investments and the opportunity to potentially grow their businesses with the help of the dragons’ expertise and connections. Dragon’s Den UK has been airing on the BBC in the United Kingdom since 2005.
Full Dragons’ Den Season 20 cast, Crew, and Character Names List
We are going to have three dragons on this show.
- Peter Jones – First up, we have the one and only Peter Jones – the OG Dragon.
When he’s not busy building empires and slaying deals, you can find him running the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy and the Tycoon in Schools initiative. Oh, and did we mention he was awarded a CBE in 2009 for his contributions to business, enterprise, and young people? Yeah, he’s pretty much the ultimate boss.
- Deborah Meaden – Up next, we have the fabulous Deborah Meaden – a woman who knows a thing or two about hustle and determination.
After starting her first business at just 19 years old, Deborah went on to launch one of the first Stefanel fashion franchises in the UK and join her family’s company, Weststar Holidays. And let’s not forget the fact that she’s invested a whopping £4,786,000 in the den since joining the show. Talk about a woman on a mission!
- Sara Davies – Get ready to meet the newest (and youngest!) addition to the Dragon’s Den team: Sara Davies! When she joined the show in 2019, she made history as the youngest Dragon ever. But don’t let her age fool you – Sara is a business powerhouse.
She started Crafter’s Companion, a retail business focused on crafting, from her university bedroom and later invented an envelope-making tool that’s become a must-have for cardmakers. These days, her company is raking in a cool £34 million each year. Impressive, right? We can’t wait to see what Sara brings to the den this season.
- Steven Bartlett – This seasoned Dragon is returning for another round of epic pitches and tough negotiations. You may recognize Steven as the mastermind behind Social Chain, one of the world’s most influential social media companies, which he founded at the ripe old age of 21.
These days, the company has a market valuation of a whopping £400M+ and is publicly traded. But that’s not all – Steven is also a speaker, author, content creator, and the host of one of Europe’s most popular podcasts, “The Diary of a CEO.” We can’t wait to see what he brings to the table this season.
- Touker Suleyman – Meet Touker Suleyman, a Dragon with a wealth of experience in the retail and manufacturing industries. With ownership of fashion brands Hawes & Curtis and Ghost, as well as Low Profile Holdings, Touker has been a fixture in the business world for a whopping 40 years.
And it’s not just his own businesses that have benefited from his expertise – throughout his time on the show, Touker has invested an estimated £1,877,666 into various businesses. Talk about a man who knows how to spot a good opportunity!
- Presenter: Evan Davis
- Production Company: BBC Studios
- Executive Producers: Darren Chau, Richard Farmbrough, and Ceri Aston
Dragons’ Den Season 20 Episode Guide and Airing Schedule
Season 20 of the show will be airing 14 new episodes.
- Episode 1 (Air Date: January 5, 2023):
- Episode 2- January 12, 2023
- Episode 3- January 19, 2023
- Episode 4- January 26, 2023
- Episode 5- February 2, 2023
- Episode 6- February 9, 2023
- Episode 7- February 16, 2023
- Episode 8- February 28, 2023
- Episode 9- March 7, 2023
- Episode 10- March 9, 2023
IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes Rating of Dragons’ Den Season 20
Here’s how the production is sitting with fans and critics alike:
- IMDB – 6.8/10
- Google Reviews – Not rated yet.
- Rotten Tomatoes – Not rated yet.
What are the reviews of Dragons’ Den Season 20?
Dragons’ Den has been a hit with critics and audiences alike, winning numerous awards including a BAFTA for Best Features in 2006. The show has been praised for its entertaining format and the opportunities it provides for small businesses to secure funding and guidance from experienced industry professionals.
What is the genre of the Show Dragons’ Den?
Dragons’ Den is a reality television program that allows entrepreneurs to attempt to attract investment capital from a panel of experienced venture capitalists. By sharing their respective business ideas, these daring dreamers may have the opportunity to obtain financing for their ambitions!
Where else can I watch Dragons’ Den Season 20 in Europe?
Currently, only BBC iPlayer and BBC One will show Dragons’ Den Season 20 online. To watch it in Europe, make sure you have a VPN like ExpressVPN set up and running to enjoy a high-definition streaming experience.
Dragons’ Den Season 20 Official Trailer
Social Media Reactions for Dragons’ Den Season 20
What else can I watch on BBC iPlayer?
How to watch Dragons’ Den Season 20 in Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Sweden, Austria, Norway, and Switzerland for free?
If you’re in Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Sweden, Austria, Norway or Switzerland and want to stream Dragons’ Den Season 20 on BBC iPlayer you can easily do so by getting a VPN with UK-based servers.
Best VPN to Watch Dragons’ Den Season 20 in Europe
If you’re located in Europe and want to watch Dragons’ Den Season 20 on BBC iPlayer, you will need a VPN (Virtual Private Network) that can bypass geo-restrictions and give you access to the content.
Here are some of the best VPNs for watching Dragons’ Den Season 20 on BBC iPlayer from Europe:
- ExpressVPN – This VPN is fast and reliable, and it has servers in the UK that can unblock BBC iPlayer. It also has a 30-day money-back guarantee. By using ExpressVPN, you will have access to its lightning-fast 3,000 servers worldwide and unlimited bandwidth. Say goodbye to buffering and lag time with this ultimate streaming experience.
- NordVPN – This VPN has strong security features, and it can unblock BBC iPlayer Show Dragons’ Den Season 20 in Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Sweden, Austria, Norway, and Switzerland with its UK servers. It also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. Boasting a network of 5419+ servers, 680+ of which are in the UK, you can easily bypass any geographical restrictions. Its user interface is simple to use, even for those new to VPNs, and its one-click connections ensure a fast setup experience.