Get ready for the highly-anticipated second season of Gordon Ramsay’s hit cooking competition, Future Food Stars! 12 talented chefs from all over the world are ready to compete for the chance and developed by Ramsay. With even higher stakes, tougher critiques, and new challenges, season 2 is sure to be an exciting and thrilling ride for both contestants and viewers. Here’s what we do know about how to watch Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 in the US on BBC iPlayer for free.
Quick steps: How to watch Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 in the US on BBC iPlayer for free using a VPN
- Select a VPN service that is optimized for streaming. We recommend ExpressVPN
- Download the VPN and connect to the UK server.
- Log in to BBC iPlayer.
- Find Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 and stream it no matter where you are!
When does Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 premiere?
The second season of Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars is set to debut on BBC iPlayer on Thursday, March 30th at 9 pm.
Where to watch Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 in the US?
The second season of Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars can be exclusively watched on BBC iPlayer in the UK, but unfortunately, viewers in the US are currently unable to access it due to geographical restrictions. However, using a VPN with UK servers is a possible solution for accessing the show’s content from outside of the UK.
How many episodes does Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 have?
The 2023 edition of Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars consists of eight episodes. New episodes airing every Thursday from now on.
Is this Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars’ final season?
There is currently no official announcement regarding the renewal of Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars for a third season, although fans are eagerly waiting for news. Although it seems likely that there will be another season, there is no confirmation yet.
Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 synopsis
In the second season of Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars, 12 talented chefs from around the world compete in a series of culinary challenges, each vying for the opportunity to have their own restaurant concept financed and developed by Ramsay himself.
From creating dishes inspired by classic movies to designing an entire restaurant concept in just 24 hours, the contestants must push themselves to their limits to impress Ramsay and the judges.
Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 cast
- Gordon Ramsay – Self/ Host
Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 contestants
12 chefs and entrepreneurs across the UK are competing in Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars with hopes of impressing him with their business ideas and products.
- Florence from Tolouse and London – French chef Florence runs Kids En Cuisine, a cooking school for children 3 to 15 years old.
- Amy from Stockton-on-Tees – Owner of Blondie Bakery which produces a range of blondie-based products for individuals and wholesale
- Kier from Kent – The Condimaniac owner produces a range of hot sauces and condiments for people obsessed with seasoning
- Hebe from teh Bournemouth area – Hailing from Bournemouth, Hebe’s business, BooChaCha, sells kombucha kits – kombucha is a fermented sweet tea known for its health benefits
- Sam from London – Owner of seafood boil chain Hot N Juicy Shrimp LDN, with takeaways in Bethnal Green and Woodgreen
- Gary from Belfast – Belfast-born Gary owns Taquitos, a business selling authentic Mexican-inspired street food
- Naomii from Aylesbury – Founder of a social enterprise bakery that reinvests its profits back into the local community
- Craig from Worthing – This craft beer enthusiast owns two micro-puns named Georgi Fins after his two young children
- Kris from West Yorkshire – Owns Rejuvenation Water, a matcha and coffee brand which is packaged in eco-friendly compostable coffee pods
- Rachel from Ayr – Runs an eco-café in Ayr, where the menu is changed every week to keep things fresh
- Sophie from Essex – Tapping into the every-expanding vegan market, her company Sophies Iced Coffee Blend sells low-calorie nut milk iced coffees
- Andy from London – Owns Drops Of Heal, a CBD oil brand, and hopes to help people change the way they take CBD and exploit its benefits for boosting mental health
Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 trailer
Below is a sneak peek of Gordon Ramsay’s new show in the upcoming eight-part series, offering a glimpse of the challenging cooking tasks and his grand entrance via helicopter.
What will happen in Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2?
In each episode, 12 participants with rising food or beverage businesses are given a food-related challenge to impress Gordon Ramsay, with one candidate being eliminated after each task. The second season features the contestants traveling to various locations throughout the UK, including the Cotswolds, Wales, Gateshead, and Scotland.
What is Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars IMDb rating?
Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars has received a rating of 5.8 out of 10 on IMDb, as per the opinions of more than 144 viewers.
How are the fans reacting to Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 on social media?
Didn't realise Gordon Ramsay's Future Food Stars was back. Was a lovely little banter.— Perfectly Cromulent (@DiscoWeapon) March 27, 2023
Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars is back!!!!! pic.twitter.com/9YmEclf0Hf— Harrison Brocklehurst (@harrisonjbrock) March 30, 2023
How are the critics reviewing Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars?
Lucy Mangan, writing for The Guardian, describes how the remaining contestants in the show are divided into teams and given a budget of £600 each. They are then challenged to create a food shack selling delectable, on-the-go food for the people of Newquay. The team that generates the highest profit during a single lunchtime emerges victorious, while the team with the lowest profit faces elimination. Mangan aptly likens the show to a seafood-themed version of The Apprentice.
Where else can I watch this show online?
You can watch Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 online only on BBC iPlayer.
What else can I watch on BBC iPlayer?
- An Irish Goodbye in the US
- Race Across the World 2023 in the US
- The Holy Land and Us – Our Untold Stories in the US
What time will Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 be on BBC iPlayer?
At 9 PM British Summer Time, the latest episode of Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars will be available to stream on BBC iPlayer.
Is Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 available on Netflix?
No, Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 is not available on Netflix.
The best VPN for streaming Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 in the US on BBC iPlayer
ExpressVPN is a high-speed service that ensures seamless streaming of Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 in the US, without any buffering or lags. By accessing a global network of over 3,000 servers, including many locations in the UK, you can unblock BBC iPlayer and other streaming services effortlessly.
One of ExpressVPN’s standout features is MediaStreamer, which enables you to stream Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 on any device. You can enjoy unlimited bandwidth and streaming without throttling. Also with DNS leak protection and military-grade encryption to safeguard your privacy and data from cybercriminals or your ISP.
ExpressVPN also offers additional security features like multi-platform support for OpenVPN encryption protocol and kill switch protection. The VPN provider has a strict no-logging policy. That means that your browser does not store any browsing or activity logs on its servers.
With responsive 24/7 live chat, you can get server suggestions and expert advice anytime you need it. The premium VPN also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, giving you plenty of time to try it out risk-free. Moreover, you can use up to 5 devices simultaneously. That allows you to enjoy Gordon Ramsay’s new show on your phone, tablet, and more.
With NordVPN, you can binge-watch Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 in the US. Its global network of over 5,000 servers in 160 countries, including the UK. It offers great server variety to overcome BBC iPlayer’s blocks.
The split tunneling feature allows you to choose which apps you encrypt. That means you can stream Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars season 2 with BBC iPlayer. While checking your local emails at the same time.
You can rest assured of your online privacy and security. Thanks to the military-grade encryption that prevents third parties from tracking you. NordVPN also offers DNS leak protection, a kill switch, and a strict no-logs policy. That stops hackers and other prying eyes from accessing your data.
The VPN provider offers support for OpenVPN across all platforms, ensuring your safety on any device you stream on. You can also read the in-depth review to learn more about NordVPN. Additionally, you get a 30-day money-back guarantee on up to five simultaneous connections.