Are you ready for a game show like no other? Introducing Lingo, the fast-paced puzzle show hosted by the one and only RuPaul Charles. Based on the international hit game show, this U.S. adaptation is sure to be a hit with audiences everywhere. Watch as two teams go head-to-head in round after round of thrilling word guessing gameplay. Here’s how you can watch Lingo in Canada online.
With clever commentary and non-stop action, each episode will leave you on the edge of your seat. And the stakes are high, with teams competing for big cash prizes in the final showdown. This guide will show you how to watch Lingo for free online.
Quick Guide: How to Watch Lingo in Canada on CBS using a VPN for free
- Select a VPN service that is optimized for streaming. We recommend ExpressVPN or NordVPN
- Download the VPN and connect to US server.
- Log in to CBS App or Website.
- Find Lingo and stream it no matter where you are!
Why is CBS not accessible in other countries?
CBS (and many other major American TV networks) use geographic restrictions, also called geo-blocking, to limit access to their content to viewers located within the United States. These restrictions are put in place to comply with their agreements with television studios and production companies, which often sell exclusive rights to air their content in different countries separately. This is why you may not be able to access CBS content outside of the United States.
This can be bypassed by using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to make it look like the device is in the US. For CBS, using a VPN like ExpressVPN helps.
What can we expect from Lingo?
Lingo is a game show in which teams of two players face off against each other in a series of rounds where they attempt to guess a five-letter word.
Here’s how it works:
- The teams take turns guessing letters in the word, and for each correct letter, the team earns points. The team can earn extra points by guessing the entire word correctly.
- In each round, the teams are given a word grid with five empty spaces and take turns guessing letters one at a time. The host gives a clue to the word, and the teams must use it and the letters they’ve already guessed to figure out the word.
- If a team guesses a letter that is in the word but not in the correct position, they earn a “lingo” (or “half-lingo” if only some of the letters in the word are correct) and a certain amount of money.
- If a team guesses a letter that is not in the word, they lose their turn.
- The rounds increase in difficulty as the teams progress through the show, with harder words and less time to guess them.
- In the final round, the two remaining teams compete head-to-head to guess the most words in a set amount of time, with the team that guesses the most words winning the grand prize.
Who is the host for Lingo?
The show is expected to have witty commentary and gameplay, making it fun and exciting to watch. With the host RuPaul Charles, the show promises to be a unique and entertaining way to test your knowledge of words and language.
Who is the creator behind Lingo?
The Lingo game show was created by a Dutch television producer, Michiel Mol. He is also the creator of other successful game shows such as The Mole, Fear Factor, and The Big Quiz. He created the show for the Dutch broadcasting company, Endemol, and it was first aired in the Netherlands in 2007, later on it was adapted in many other countries such as UK, US and France. He came up with the idea of the show from playing bingo.
What date does Lingo air?
Lingo will start airing on January 11, 2023.
What time does Lingo air?
Lingo airs at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Wednesdays.
What is the episode duration of Lingo?
Episodes are typically 60 minutes long.
Can I watch the Lingo on other platforms?
Its available on other streaming platforms like Paramount+, Hulu+ Live TV, YouTube TV, and fuboTV.
IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes Rating of Lingo
Here’s how the production is sitting with fans and critics alike:
- IMDB – 5.6/10
- Rating Graph – Not rated yet.
- Rotten Tomatoes – Not rated yet.
Official Trailer for Lingo
Social Media Reactions for Lingo
Best VPN to Watch Lingo in Canada
A VPN is essential for keeping your online activity secure and private. With a VPN, your connection is automatically encrypted and sent through a secure tunnel, protecting everything you do online. For many people, the online security provided by a VPN is just as important as the content freedom it offers. In short, the only way to truly browse the internet safely is with a VPN.
ExpressVPN does all this. It also ensures you have the best experience while watching Lingo online.